Rip Co. Little Baker Oven. Functional stove conversion
Adults can cook on it and kids too with my recent scripts and cooking skills unlocked for kids.
This stove use the Rustic clay oven tuning, gaining the hability to cook my pizza recipes, so you need to put the rustic oven in your MODS folder too for this to work, if not a script failure message appear.
It comes in six colors.
Its located at
Function---> Appliances---> Stoves for 100
Any coments are apreciated.
590 faces 568 vertex
554 faces 534 vertex
MTS, sims 4 studio "jackpot"
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
|Filename||necrodog-toy-stove.package (inside necrodog-toy-stove.rar)|
|Title||Rip Co. Little Baker Oven|
|Description||Your favorite little baker will love the toy oven from Rip Co. Goodies come out hot and tasty every time. Comes with a variety of plastic bakeware in sizes from cupcake to mega muffin. Conversion by necrodog|
|Mesh name:||Rip Co. Little Baker Oven|
|Games used||Sims 4 (Base Game)|
Size: 473.6 KB · Downloads: 10,901 · 9th Dec 2016
|473.6 KB||10,901||9th Dec 2016|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) to extract the file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Cut and paste the file(s) into your Mods folder
Need more information?
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Windows Vista/7/8/8.1: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR.
- If you don't have a Mods folder, just make one.
The creator also recommends the following uploads: