0-Positiv - Chair with shelf
Uploaded 16th Jan 2017 at 10:59 PM · Updated 2nd May 2019 at 12:24 PM by 0-Positiv
first of all I would like to thank the Mod the Sims team for the good work on the mod release exam, you are doing a good job.
As anyone who has ever uploaded a mod to Mod the Sims knows, this is a very time-consuming process.
Since I want to use my limited time better, I decided to publish my mods in my own Blog .
Updates for the mods published via MTS will only be done via my Blog in the future.
There you can also find the Chair with shelf.
In another forum was asked for a chair for "certain activities", because I wanted the desired application to one-sided I wanted a chair which can also serve as a storage.
The contemporary dining room chair serves as the basis.
This chair has five object storage places, four on the seating area and a fourth on the back.
The following storage areas are available:
All decoration object sizes (one slot) 1x
Small decoration objects 4x
The chair has 174 polygons.
This mod was created with TSR Workshop.
The poligon was determined by Sims 4 Studio.
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Expansion pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Description: This invisible chair makes a chair for each chair.
* The following information shares where to find it in buy-mode, any buffs/moodlets they get from it and what it can be used for!
Mesh name: 0-Positiv - invisible Chair with shelf
0-Positiv - Chair with shelf.zip
Size: 211.5 KB · Downloads: 854 · 16th Jan 2017
|211.5 KB||854||16th Jan 2017|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) to extract the file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Cut and paste the file(s) into your Mods folder
Need more information?
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Windows Vista/7/8/8.1: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR.
- If you don't have a Mods folder, just make one.