At Home Karaoke
Updated: 26th Nov 2020 at 5:04 PM - fixed game erros
Things to Know
- Enthusiam - Music
- Skill - Charisma
- Two recolorable subsets
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Description: The Low-Key Karaoke Machine provides minutes of fun filled singing-songs for the entire family. Enjoy tens of songs for single or duet singers. The Low-Key Karaoke Machine is compact and not over-encumbered with a large screen, so you don't have to worry about others seeing the words you got wrong. Sing to your heart's content with this affordable entry level karaoke machine! hugelunatic
* The following information shares where to find it in buy-mode, any buffs/moodlets they get from it and what it can be used for!
Size: 103.8 KB · Downloads: 4,672 · 26th Nov 2020
|103.8 KB||4,672||26th Nov 2020|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.