~ Grow Me a Garden Of Roses ~ LeahLilith Renaissance 4t2 in Remi textures [requested]
Normally I do not use Remi textures since I aim for a more or less realistic style, but this beautiful and delicate hairstyle was requested in Maxis-match textures by FarEastSimblr and I went for it )) Because our simmies should be beautiful, no matter the gameplay style )
Okay, enough lyric poetry, on to technical details.
- Available teen - elder, female only
- Mesh included in the *.zip
- A total of 14 colours, 4 naturals and 10 neons
- Naturals binned with elders properly going gray
- Unnaturals are NOT binned and elders keep their brightly coloured locks
- Watch out for a high-poly mesh It's 30,5k polys, so use sparingly and be careful if you run TS2 on an old PC. A known issue with high-poly meshes is the "invisible" hairstyle on family loading screen or in the sim bin.
Alright, details stated, warnings given, this seems to be about it. Enjoy a new beautiful hairstyle!
Memento-Sims for the original 4t2 conversion
FarEastSimblr for making beautiful previews for me!
Delphy, for making a place to learn and share our creations.
Size: 13.38 MB · Downloads: 14,539 · 24th May 2017
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents
This download requires one or more meshes to work properly. Please check the Description tab for information about the meshes needed, then download them below:
|MTS cannot guarantee any off-site links will be available|
|memento-sims.tumblr.com/post/158754051395/4t2-leahlilliths-renaissance-this-hair-is-c-u-t (non-MTS2 link)|