The Jungle Nook (No CC)
Updated: 20th Aug 2018 at 6:16 PM
Have you ever wanted to bring the feel of the rainforest indoors? Now you can with this unique jungle themed home! Inspired by The Rainforest Cafï¿½, this home is designed to bring all the elements of a lush and tropical rainforest indoors and includes everything from an indoor fishing pond, floor to ceiling aquariums, lush vegetation both indoors and out, jungle themed furnishings, and even a real waterfall in the kitchen! The home is small, designed for a single Sim or a couple. I utilized many different aspects including colored lights to help set the jungle mood, texture patterns that create the feel of a jungle environment, and plenty of fun animations using the fog emitters to bring it all to life. These effects include stocking the aquariums with animated fish, sharks, and anemones, placing animated bubbles in the water, and creating an entire functioning waterfall that spills into a pond in the kitchen! The indoor pond can even be used to fish by your Sims, thus leveling up your angling skill!
The exterior of this home was built without any symmetry, instead making it to look like a rocky cave surrounded with lush and tropical vegetation. There are actually no windows in this home, but they don't really matter in a setting like this. The rocks protrude to the inside of the home as well making the walls appear to be made partly of natural rock formations.
I really hope you enjoy this little jungle themed home. It was a blast to build and is really fun to live in as well. Hopefully you can find a place for it in your games as well! Happy Simming!
Lot Size: 40x30
Lot Price (furnished): $87,432
Lot Price (unfurnished): $62,670
Title: The Jungle Nook
Description: Bring the rainforest indoors in this unique and tropical little abode! Floor to ceiling aquariums teeming with aquatic life, lush vegetaion sprouting both indoors and out, furnishings straught out of the jungle, a fish filled indoor pond, and even a real waterfall in the kitchen! Now your Sims can experiance the tropical rainforest in the comfort of their own home!
|Into the Future|
|High-End Loft Stuff|
|Outdoor Living Stuff|
|Town Life Stuff|
|Master Suite Stuff|
The Jungle Nook.7z
Size: 1.45 MB · Downloads: 1,290 · 28th May 2017
|1.45 MB||1,290||28th May 2017|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sims3pack file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
5. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Select the house icon, find the lot in the list, and tick the box next to it. Then press the Install button below the list.
6. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the lot to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
7. Run the game, and find your lot in Edit Town, in the premade lots bin.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Packswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide!
I never use store content or CC in any of my builds to keep them strictly to the items included in the games. However you are more than welcome to add onto any of my creations with any store or custom content you may have.
I don't mind if you post my work elsewhere if you want just as long as credit is given to me and you PM me with a link to where it has been put up