"Rosie" - Shoes for Females (Children & Toddlers)
After almost 5 years of abscense I've finally finished a thing (better late than never I guess). These were started all those years ago and while feeling nostalgic for the game I decided to play it again and naturally came back to creating too For more rambling and the full story check out my simblr later on he he
- These are shoes for female children and toddlers for The Sims 3.
- Can be found in CAS/Shoes section.
- Available for Everyday, Formal and are enabled for randoms.
- 4 recolourable channels: Base, Bow, Sole and the Clasp (see the pictures).
- Children version features a small heel while toddlers have a flat sole.
- All styles shown are included.
- Custom thumbnails included.
These shoes are made for The Sims 3, if you'd like them for The Sims 4 or 2 feel free to convert and share as long as you give the credit and keep them as a non profit content (no Ad.Fly or featured TSR creators). That doesn't mean however, that I won't be making TS4 content in the future. That's a thing to consider.
LOD1 - 1302 polys
LOD2 - 698 polys
LOD3 - 296 polys
Special thanks to Eternila for all the emotional support and feedback.
MTS Create chat for the input on the appropriate toddler footware.
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
| Toddlers Version TS3
Size: 848.8 KB · Downloads: 10,609 · 10th Jun 2017
|848.8 KB||10,609||10th Jun 2017|
| Children Version TS3
Size: 829.1 KB · Downloads: 10,152 · 10th Jun 2017
|829.1 KB||10,152||10th Jun 2017|
|For a detailed look at individual files, see the Information tab.|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file. Now you will have either a .package or a .sims3pack file.
For Package files:
1. Cut and paste the file into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Mods\Packages folder. If you do not already have this folder, you should read the full guide to Package files first: Sims 3:Installing Package Fileswiki, so you can make sure your game is fully patched and you have the correct Resource.cfg file.
2. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
For Sims3Pack files:
1. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
2. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Find the item in the list and tick the box beside it. Then press the Install button below the list.
3. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the content to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
4. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see: