Succulent Plants in Ceramic/Stone Pots
Uploaded 20th Jun 2017 at 9:41 PM
I'm not a big fan of bland textures, the maroon colored pot is a ceramic texture, the stone pot is...well stone.
Both new colors feature vibrant actual leaf color textures of the succulent plants I find absolutely beautiful, i have these beautiful plants, now my sims do to.
They can be found in Decor, under plants, the very first slot, as I've changed the price to 15 instead of the usual 25-30.
Description: That's right, a certain someone claims their Succulents to be thriving living flora, when really they're selling plastic for a higher cost. Unlike a so called Carefree variety, we sell only living blooming beautiful Succulents. Seriously though water every few weeks, these are desert blooms.
* The following information shares where to find it in buy-mode, any buffs/moodlets they get from it and what it can be used for!
Mesh name: Succulents Alive, Not Plastic Like the Carefree Brand
Size: 66.0 KB · Downloads: 3,847 · 20th Jun 2017
|66.0 KB||3,847||20th Jun 2017|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) to extract the file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Cut and paste the file(s) into your Mods folder
Need more information?
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Windows Vista/7/8/8.1: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR.
- If you don't have a Mods folder, just make one.