7 Summer Casual Gradient & Graphic Tanks for AF
Uploaded 7th Aug 2017 at 3:30 AM · Updated 13th Aug 2017 at 3:24 AM by InLovewithRed
Original Upload Post:
It is SUMMER! And of course with the new sunny weather, your adult female sims need the perfect casual tank-top to spend their days lounging in the sun. After my last batch of "Coffee" themed tank-tops, I thought I would follow up with a few generic ones. Being motivated by Simonut and atymer, I created seven different styled tank-tops for AF in the Everyday category. There are 4 tanks with a design or logo on the front and 3 with a fun gradient. I hope you all enjoy!
For these four tanks to show up in game, you need the Dress Top mesh by HystericalParoxysm. BUT, due to her generous policies the MESH IS INCLUDED in zip.
I was inspired by All About Style's version of this mesh and based my recolors off of her basic shape and texturing.
Basic Notes on Tank-tops:
The third tank-top featured says, "Dream Big" in Simlish. Also, I misplaced the photos of my seventh tank featured, so I quickly took a few snapshots in Body Shop. The same Orange-Yellow tanktop, however, is featured in a few other photos so I did not feel the need to go back and retake pictures. (see below)
I hope all of you like my re-30th upload I really LOVE this mesh and texture and cannot seem to get enough recolors! I am super happy with how all of these turned out and hope you like them as much as I do! Feel free to leave a smile/thanks/comment/suggestion while you're here Happy Summer!
Curious to what I am working on next? I keep a brief and updated segment dedicated to this on my profile page.
Design: The lovely thumbs up clipart was created and posted by snifty on openclipart.org and the lips clipart on pngimg.com with a creative commons license to users.
Technical: A BIG thanks to the Sims 2 Body Shop, Adobe Photoshop Elements 13, FRAPS (Screenshots), SIMale (Simlish Font Download), HystericalParoxysm for the original mesh, All About Style for the shaping and texturing inspiration, all those who encouraged me to continue using this mesh, and Mod the Sims for the patience and help!
I could not have done this without all of their hard work before me!
Tags: #tanktop, #tank-top, #tank, #top, #tops, #summer, #adult, #female, #sun, #thumbs-up, #ten, #10, #dream, #dreams, #kiss, #lips, #color, #beach, #warm, #shirt, #clothes, #gradient, #logo, #graphic, #graphics, #basic, #casual, #simple, #everyday, #InLovewithRed
| MESH INCLUDED
Size: 1.93 MB · Downloads: 4,278 · 7th Aug 2017
|1.93 MB||4,278||7th Aug 2017|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
Meshes neededThis download requires one or more meshes to work properly. Please check the Description tab for information about the meshes needed, then download them below:
|MTS cannot guarantee any off-site links will be available|
|Alpha-Editable Dress Top - UPDATED Sept. 24, 2006 by HystericalParoxysm|
What am I working on now? Took a short hiatus but am slowly getting back into the creating zone. It's been hard for everyone. Anyways, I've taken a break from the giant bout of cards for Mog's Postal System I was working now. Instead I posted crew neck recolors for adult males I had been working on (they're so neglected!) and I'm looking through old files to finish up forgotten projects. [Updated as of 11/7/20]