Small Catalogue Home (2 BD, 3 BR)
Updated: 21st Aug 2017 at 6:48 PM
So this is one of the first homes I have built in Sims 3. I got inspiration from Pinterest. The original plan is from the "Sears Home Catalogue", and the time I saw it on there, I wanted to recreate it in Sims 3. It is a nice and cozy home, which feels a little old and rundown, but I love it anyways. There are 3 bathrooms, one master bathroom, one kids bathroom and one guest WC. It contains 4 rooms: living room, dining room, master bedroom and kids bedroom and also has 2 porches and a carport.
It is fully furnished and I kinda designed it for a single mom and her teenage daughter.
I hope you enjoy my content <3
Have fun playing
Lot Size: 30x40
Lot Price (furnished): 44066
Lot Price (unfurnished): 31779
Number of bedrooms:
Custom Content Included:
None: No Custom Content included
Starter Furnishings: Lot is furnished similar to how one would expect a real life furnished house or apartment to be
Title: Small Catalogue Home
Description: Small Catalogue Home
Small Catalogue Home.zip
| A small and slightly rundown early 20th century catalogue home with a carport and small garden. There are two upstairs bathrooms, one downstairs guest bathroom and two bedrooms.
Size: 2.33 MB · Downloads: 455 · 15th Aug 2017
|2.33 MB||455||15th Aug 2017|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sims3pack file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
5. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Select the house icon, find the lot in the list, and tick the box next to it. Then press the Install button below the list.
6. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the lot to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
7. Run the game, and find your lot in Edit Town, in the premade lots bin.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Packswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide!