Hold the Gin, Dahling! - Maternity Wear for the Affluent Lady
Updated: 22nd Aug 2017 at 8:11 PM
The "Agnes" is the perfect outfit for those ladies who find themselves awaiting the arrival of a little one, but just can't possibly look ghastly when out and about in public. It boasts a cropped jacket with a brooch fastening over flattering dress of a modest length; perfect for those days when you're simply too full of caviar or babies to fit into your favourite House of Crumplebottom Couture.
There is one channel with four different options:
c) Brooch Stone
d) Brooch Setting
Base Game Compatible
Created for the Maternity and Beyond Theme!
LOD1 - 2661
LOD2 - 1408
LOD3 - 821
Simlicious' wonderful tutorials
My lovely friend Ninjaofthepurplethings for Ivy (the redhead model)
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Size: 1.49 MB · Downloads: 11,071 · 20th Aug 2017
|1.49 MB||11,071||20th Aug 2017|
|For a detailed look at individual files, see the Information tab.|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file. Now you will have either a .package or a .sims3pack file.
For Package files:
1. Cut and paste the file into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Mods\Packages folder. If you do not already have this folder, you should read the full guide to Package files first: Sims 3:Installing Package Fileswiki, so you can make sure your game is fully patched and you have the correct Resource.cfg file.
2. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
For Sims3Pack files:
1. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
2. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Find the item in the list and tick the box beside it. Then press the Install button below the list.
3. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the content to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
4. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see:
Mesh Conversions (within the Sims series)
Reuploads on foreign language sites to make it easier for non English speaking players to access it. A link to my own site is preferable if you could, but this is okay as long as you provide credit and a link back to the original.
Including the mesh in your recolour as long as you credit and link back.
Optional (nice, but not necessary)
Tagging when you use my CC if you want me to see it. I love seeing what you all create and do with it :)
Comments and feedback
Taking credit for my CC or claiming it as your own
Converting my CC outwith the Sims series without my permission
Using my CC or any part of it (including textures) to make money, including Patreon Early Releases
Uploading my CC to Paysites or putting it behind a pay wall (looking at you, Simsdom)
Anything to do with TSR
Reuploading my CC to English language sites. What’s the point? Just link to the original!
If I leave the simming community, my CC may be uploaded to a free, adlink-free graveyard site.
Yes - Sims
Change their names/traits etc
Make them over
Edit them with sliders
Use them in your stories
No - Sims
Claim them as your own
Anything to do with T$R, the Gallery or Sims 3 Studio
Involve them in Simumblr blogs, because no
Don't punch dolphins