Stacked Planters House - no CC
Updated: 22nd Sep 2017 at 3:02 PM
Made this one based on a real house designed by VTN Architects in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam. I tried to make the experience as close to real life as possible, although this one was quite a challenge because of the unusual amount of stacked trees implemented in the building floors. The house comes complete with furniture, although its quite sparsely furnished so feel free to add more!
"Due to the rapid urbanization, many cities in Vietnam are losing their tropical green space and low-density landscapes are transforming into a densely populated metropolis. Increasing risk of flood, together with serious air pollution in urban areas has resulted in the situation. And Vietnamese new generation is being disconnected with nature. Against this backdrop, VTN Architects (Vo Trong Nghia Architects) is developing a series of house project, "House for Trees", to create green space within a high-density neighborhood. As the most recent project in this series, Stacked Planters House strives to bring greens back to the city and forge an intimate relationship between human and nature."
If you want to read more about the real house, visit this link: http://www.archdaily.com/879682/sta...-vtn-architects
Lot Size: 2x2
Lot Price (furnished): 146,258
Nguyen Quynh Han
Number of bedrooms:
5 or more
Custom Content Included:
None: No Custom Content included
Fully Furnished: Lot is completely decked out in furnishings
Tags: #stacked planters house, #architecture, #vienam, #ho chi minh, #ho chi minh city, #city, #urban, #urban living, #green, #green space, #green living, #eco, #smart, #cramped, #modern, #villa, #house
|Filename||lotSegmentForUpload.sims (inside Stacked Planters House.Sims2Pack)|
|Title||Stacked Planters House|
Base Price: 1600|
Sellable Price: 77519
Keepable Price: 38526
Architecture Price: 35730
Furnished Price: 146229
|Size||2w x 2h|
|Open for Business|
|Kitchen & Bath|
|Mansion and Garden|
Stacked Planters House.zip
Size: 1.13 MB · Downloads: 2,214 · 22nd Sep 2017
|1.13 MB||2,214||22nd Sep 2017|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Install: Double-click on the .sims2pack file to install its contents to your game. The files will automatically be installed to the proper location(s).
- You may want to use the Sims2Pack Clean Installer Official Site. instead of the game's installer, which will let you install sims and pets which may otherwise give errors about needing expansion packs. It also lets you choose what included content to install. Do NOT use to get around this error with lots and houses as that can cause your game to crash when attempting to use that lot. Get here:
I like to make cool houses and hot bikinis. That's about it.
What I don't like to create
Hacks. I'm such a loser at it, so don't even mention it!
It's a great place to share your creations with Sims players from all over the world, talk to people like yourself and explore the possibilities of your game. Plus, it's easy and free. Enjoy it while we still have it.