* Get To Work * Hasty Retreat Exit Sign * UPDATE with recolours. MIRROR IMAGE OBJECT
Uploaded 7th Oct 2017 at 8:43 PM · Updated 10th Oct 2017 at 8:48 PM by Duncan Disorderly : update
Anyway, you obviously need Get To Work in order to use this. I made this in Sims4Studio. I couldn't figure out how to change the thumbnail pic, so it looks like the original. As far as where to find it, I changed nothing and it's available in Decorations/Wall Decorations for 230 Simoleons. I have tested this in the game with no problems whatsoever.
To install: Simply download and open the file. Extract and insert the file in your "Mods" folder. Follow download instructions for your operating system.
Hope this makes a welcome addition to your game! Thank you for downloading!
EDIT: Figured out how to make the item with the same recolours as the original. I've tested in game with no issues.
Description: Some say Maxis dumbed down TS4 by eliminating the freedom to make choices. In TS3, we had infinite choices, thanks to CAStyle. In TS4, we are told what colours we want, even if they don't match. But, they went too far with an exit sign that only points right!! Seriously Maxis? Duncan Disorderly has left the building.
* The following information shares where to find it in buy-mode, any buffs/moodlets they get from it and what it can be used for!
Mesh name: Hasty Retreat Exit Sign. Mirror Image Object
|Get to Work|
Hasty Retreat Exit Sign Mirror.rar
Size: 61.9 KB · Downloads: 1,614 · 10th Oct 2017
|61.9 KB||1,614||10th Oct 2017|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) to extract the file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Cut and paste the file(s) into your Mods folder
Need more information?
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Windows Vista/7/8/8.1: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR.
- If you don't have a Mods folder, just make one.