Waiter NPC Outfit Fix
Updated: 14th Oct 2017 at 12:52 PM
Maybe you've already noticed that the waiter NPC outfit from Nightlife comes with a borked mesh file. The "fit" shape is alright, but the "fat" shape of that waiter outfit looks weird...
I've noticed this when I downloaded Nysha's Townie Body Diversity, went to a restaurant with my sims and a fat waiter spawned.
Anyway, it's fixed now.
No weird-looking waiters anymore!
Extract the file and put it into the Downloads folder as usual.
Same as EA..
I only edited the morphs (fat morph) of the mesh file but did not change the mesh on its own.
The makers of and MilkShape
CmarNYC for her Meshing Toolkit
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Size: 271.2 KB · Downloads: 8,484 · 9th Oct 2017
|271.2 KB||8,484||9th Oct 2017|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.