Industrial Walkup (No CC)
To look like the photos you have to have the items listed below. If not, the game will replace them with comparable items. (Check out the list to see what was used where. You still may be able to download even if you're missing some things.)
To adjust lot markers on an apartment:
● Type control+shift+C
● Type "restrictbuildbuyinbuildings false" (without quotation marks) and hit enter
● Delete/move the hidden room markers in the apartment you'd like to make the player unit (DO NOT MOVE/DELETE THE COMMON ROOM MARKERS IN THE HALLWAYS)
● Add hidden room marker to apartment you don't want to live in
● Shift+click on the empty apartment door and select "Make NPC Door"
● Type control+shift+C
● Type "restrictbuildbuyinbuildings true" (without quotation marks) and hit enter
"AMBITIONS" EXPANSION PACK
Bare Bulb Spartan Lighting
DeLightful Pendant Lamp
Graham's Large Digital Picture Frame
The Clothing Hamper by Full Load, Inc.
"LATE NIGHT" EXPANSION PACK
Barney's Trash Chute
Central Air - Cube
Central Air - Elbow Up
Central Air Duct
Fridge of the Future
"GENERATIONS" EXPANSION PACK
Bare Bones Bunk Bed
Bent Color Spectrum
Dreamer's Costume Chest
Lil' Rebel Clothing Chucker
Slim Digital Stereo by McKible Technologies
Wall Walking Animals
"SHOWTIME" EXPANSION PACK
Pressure Paned Window
Satellite Speaker by NuSound
"SUPERNATURAL" EXPANSION PACK
The Natural Synthetic Hide Floor Enhancer
"SEASONS" EXPANSION PACK
Boulder Built Patio Table
"UNIVERSITY LIFE" EXPANSION PACK
Barbie's Shop Wall Awning
Choosy Choices Vending Machine
Fizzy Festival Vending Machine
Fuzzy Drawers Dresser by Standard Issue
Herbendubelworg Bookshelf by SPROOP
Rolling Thunder Industrial Dryer
Rumbly Tumbly Washing Machine by Standard Issue
Side to Walk On Terrain Paint
Square Sightlines Window by Standard Issue
Sugar Slide Vending Machine
The Big Sleep Murphy Bed
"ISLAND PARADISE" EXPANSION PACK
Roofington Roof Straights
The All-in-One Bathroom
"INTO THE FUTURE" EXPANSION PACK
Babylon's Garden Plant Sculpture by Modern Arcology
From the world of Aurora Skies
Minstatl Dorf Sectional Sofa
From the world of Roaring Heights
Simply Striped Flooring
Light as a Feather Ballet Barre
INDIVIDUAL STORE ITEMS:
Antiqued Leather Clock
Map of Somewhere
No Nonsense Desk
No Nonsense Dining Chair
Ultra Lounge Sink
Doorway to Adventures
Lot Size: 30x20
Lot Price (furnished): §15,758
Lot Price (unfurnished): §9,826
Number of bedrooms:
Custom Content Included:
None: No Custom Content included
Fully Furnished: Lot is completely decked out in furnishings
Title: Industrial Apartments
Description: This brick building contrains three separate decorated apartments: studio; 1-bed, 1-bath; and 2-bed, 2-bath. Use one of them or all three! Just move the lot markers until you reach the configuration you want. Building also includes NPC doors. All appliances upgraded. Photo album at https://imgur.com/a/Sl59H
|Into the Future|
Size: 4.38 MB · Downloads: 1,278 · 26th Oct 2017
|4.38 MB||1,278||26th Oct 2017|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sims3pack file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
5. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Select the house icon, find the lot in the list, and tick the box next to it. Then press the Install button below the list.
6. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the lot to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
7. Run the game, and find your lot in Edit Town, in the premade lots bin.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Packswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide!