Blue & Green Pet Shop Uniforms
The expansion pack Open for Business for obvious reasons. It is a maxis recolor of generic game uniform.
One quirky thing about the male uniforms is the awkward stretching of the paw print heart on the front of the aprons. Due to how the mesh stretches, the logo looks a bit wonky. I did the best I could and it is not a big deal but I thought I would point it out in case anyone else is a perfectionist like myself.
Curious to what I'm working on next? I keep a brief and updated segment on my profile page dedicated to this.
-Heart Pawprint is by Lilla Frerichs @ publicdomainpictures.net
-Seamless pawprint pattern is by Karen Arnold @ publicdomainpictures.net
Technical: A HUGE thanks to Sims 2 Body Shop, Adobe Photoshop Elements 13, FRAPS (Screenshots), and Mod The Sims for all of their help.
I could NEVER have done this without all of their hard work before me!
No Style: None of the below styles
Too much information to load! Please check each package file individually inside the Downloads tab!
|Open for Business|
| BOTH colors
Size: 4.62 MB · Downloads: 429 · 2nd Jan 2018
|4.62 MB||429||2nd Jan 2018|
Size: 2.33 MB · Downloads: 157 · 2nd Jan 2018
|2.33 MB||157||2nd Jan 2018|
Size: 2.29 MB · Downloads: 167 · 2nd Jan 2018
|2.29 MB||167||2nd Jan 2018|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
What am I working on now? Took a short hiatus but am slowly getting back into the creating zone. It's been hard for everyone. Anyways, I've taken a break from the giant bout of cards for Mog's Postal System I was working now. Instead I posted crew neck recolors for adult males I had been working on (they're so neglected!) and I'm looking through old files to finish up forgotten projects. [Updated as of 11/7/20]