CEP-EXTRA for EDUKATE bookshelf plus recolors
The Teen Style Stuff Pack, as the original game code this CEP-EXTRA alters is in that SP.
The CEP . CEP-EXTRAS are just an extension of this virtually indispensible tool, not standalone fixes. Also, any recolors made for this object will be considered recolors of a Maxis object, which of course requires the CEP.
Please note that there is a special installation procedure for these files in order for them to work.
dARE_CEP_BookcaseEdukate-ProgramFiles.package: put into C:\Program Files (x86)\EA GAMES\The Sims 2\TSData\Res\Catalog\zCEP-EXTRA.
dARE_CEP_BookcaseEdukate-Documents.package: put into \Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\zCEP-EXTRA
Also included are a "starter set" of EDUKATE recolors. I say starter set because, to the best of my knowledge, there are no existing recolors for the books of this shelf. Existing recolors of the shelves should work just fine. This recolor package goes into your Downloads folder, as usual.
Catalogue location: Hobbies>Bookcases
Total faces - 1248 (same as game version)
In-game price - 325
bookcase - 362
books - 566
poles - 288
shadows - 32
Additional Credits: - thanks to Quaxi and all the people who helped bring us this tool
The Compressorizer - thanks to jfade
MTS- Thanks to Tashiketh , the staff, and helpful folks of this community
Huge thanks to Numenor and RGiles for creating the without which this project would have been impossible.
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Size: 214.8 KB · Downloads: 922 · 9th Jan 2018
|214.8 KB||922||9th Jan 2018|
CEP Edukate bookshelf.rar
| CEP-EXTRA for EDUKATE bookshelf. Allows books to be recolorable.
Size: 33.8 KB · Downloads: 1,007 · 9th Jan 2018
|33.8 KB||1,007||9th Jan 2018|
|For a detailed look at individual files, see the Information tab.|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
I don't mind if you include any of these meshes with your lots**, as long as you provide a link to the original MTS page for the mesh. Posting my mesh on any site by itself, or claiming it as your own work, would be considered rude and a breach of my trust and love for you as a fellow simmer.
**Above policy does not apply to Remote Control Thing - it contains an NPC that could possibly corrupt a neighborhood when removed, and I doubt that downloaders would appreciate something like that hidden in a downloaded lot.