Testers Wanted: Tall DVD Tower
Updated: 3rd May 2005 at 10:30 AM
Would you test this for me please? Made with v0.35, Milkshape, Mesh Tool and UVmapper it is EP ready (not required) and colour enabled. It has its own unique (registered) GUID so it wont conflict with anything else in your game.
Ploygon Count: 274 (=very low)
This is a 'Sim-high' DVD tower (about 1.8metres).
It is available in 6 colours. It hold 66 DVD's when full (but it's not quite!!)
It can be found in Decorative /All
It is purely decorative. I can not do animations, so there's no point in asking me....sorry! :confused:
This was a test for me to develope the wall/ground shadows (all 5 of them)....so the design of the tower is very simple. This also makes it 'poly-friendly' for the game. I was also interested in the 'footprint' ...(so they will always walk around it....not through it!)
Please report any issues...and thanks for testing!
Recolours: Please do not post files containing the original mesh. Recolours are fine to post (preferable here in the recolours section). Please pm me before posting recolours- I always reply.
Please do not include this (or any of my other items) in uploaded LOTS. These are BETA objects for you to test...not something to 'inflict' on an unsuspecting LOT downloader. Thanks
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Description: This wooden DVD holder will stand tall in any setting. Holding 66 DVD's (when full) this Sim-high modern design will keep your surfaces clear of those unsightly DVD's and enable your Sims to locate just the DVD they are looking for. Not. (- Created by Bobl)
* The following information shares where to find it in buy-mode, any buffs/moodlets they get from it and what it can be used for!
Size: 750.6 KB · Downloads: 20,379 · 2nd May 2005
|750.6 KB||20,379||2nd May 2005|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.