Whimsical Aspiration ***Updated CL/Patch 21Sept***
Uploaded 11th Apr 2018 at 10:20 PM · Updated 27th Oct 2021 at 10:13 PM by PurpleThistles : The game version was added at the bottom of the text and there are two uploads because one has all string files, one doesn't. It explains this in the descriptions.
***Updated for latest patch 21 Sept/Cottage Living***
CAS Location: Wellness (Spa Day)
Description: Your sim wants to live a life according to their whims!
Bonus Trait: Spa Membership
Reward Trait: Clear Perspective
Aspiration Levels: 1
LEVEL 1: Whimsical Ways
Objective: Complete 50 Whims
Objective: Complete 100 Whims
Objective: Complete 150 Whims
Objective: Complete 200 Whims
All files are new files, not overwrites, so there should not be any mod conflicts. As the objectives are all for completing whims, the aspiration will work with the base game and expansion packs.
Sims 4 Studio
Scumbumbo for advice in modding forum.
Made with Game Version: 18.104.22.1680
No metadata could be extracted from this file
| Updated for CL and latest Patch 21 Sept 21
Size: 9.0 KB · Downloads: 1,383 · 27th Oct 2021
|9.0 KB||1,383||27th Oct 2021|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
Read the upload description for installation instructions. If nothing else is specified, do the following:
2. Extract: Use(Windows) to extract the .package file(s) (if included, ts4script as well) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Cut and paste the .package file(s) (if included, ts4script as well) into your Mods folder
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Windows Vista/7/8/8.1: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
Need more information?
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR.
- If you don't have a Mods folder, just make one.
- Mod still not working? Make sure you have script mods enabled