Darling Hair (New Mesh)
Uploaded 23rd May 2018 at 2:19 AM · Updated 24th May 2018 at 1:09 PM by carrit
I was finally able to find the time to upload this. Sorry for being so slow.
Anywho, I've recreated an old hairstyle that was removed prior to the release of the sims 2.
It is intended to be more like an update to the original one from the beta much like the French braid and braided pigtails were. I tried to give it more of a rounded shape and I even animated it. Also a big thanks to furbyq over at Garden of Shadows for creating the original texture!
I originally planned to create child and teen versions but I could never find the time so I uploaded it as is so it's only for YA/Adult and elder sims.
The mesh isn't perfect and if the eyebrows of your sim go too far out they will clip with the left side of the bangs.
Feel free to edit to your hearts desire. Just keep it free and give proper credit. Keep in mind that I didn't create the hair textures myself but I believe furbyq has similar rules as well.
Alphas: 136 each (272)
furbyq for the original texture (they did blonde which I edited slightly and then I did the rest of the colors.)
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Expansion pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.No metadata is extracted from the uploaded files.
Size: 1.09 MB · Downloads: 4,427 · 23rd May 2018
|1.09 MB||4,427||23rd May 2018|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.