The Tiny House Project - Homestead
If you're not familiar with the tiny house challenge, the goal in making these is to get everything a sim needs into the house while, of course, also making it look good. Like always, this house contains everything needed for one sim to live comfortably and fulfill all their needs. I tried to scale back on some of the object smooshing I've done before, and focused on what could legitimately fit in the home and what fit with the style, which did lead to me leaving out a few objects a computer and its desk, but the woman who used to own the home never quite liked the internet. The interior is 4x5, the smallest I've worked with so far, with just the slightest amount of extra patio space out front for watching the beautiful sunset in comfort.
The main room is the combination kitchen, dining, and bedroom. The kitchen comes with a stove, oven, refrigerator and usable counter space, allowing for nearly any meal to be made, a sink for cleaning, and a decent amount of storage space.
The living and bedroom area includes a television that can be viewed while laying on the bed, and a bookcase for studying and entertainment. There's also a 1960's Nelson's Original acoustic guitar that came with the home.
The tiny house costs $10,010 fully furnished and sits on a flat 10x10 lot, so you should have little trouble fitting it wherever you like in your neighborhood! It also works well as a one sim starter home!
CC used (but not included with download):
Gradient Wallpapers by celty007 - http://www.modthesims.info/d/604119
The Tinkle Time Toilet Rug by Menaceman44 - http://www.modthesims.info/d/439962
Build Set - DIY by Armiel - http://www.modthesims.info/d/446927
"Ye Olde Window" aka Colonial Windows II by HugeLunatic - http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=371508
The Brown Japanese Tile Roof by QbuilderZ - http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=443718
Lot Size: 10x10
Lot Price (furnished): $10,010
Lot Price (unfurnished): $6,036
Lot Size: 10x10
Lot Price (furnished): 10,010
Lot Price (unfurnished): 6,036
Number of bedrooms:
Studio: No seperate bedroom
Custom Content Included:
Build and Buy Mode Content: Furniture, decorations, etc.
Starter Furnishings: Lot is furnished similar to how one would expect a real life furnished house or apartment to be
|Filename||0x6dd29a592eb548aa467f2d7e9c23dfcb.package (inside Tiny House Homestead.Sims3Pack)|
MTS_Japalion9_Tiny House Homestead.rar
Size: 2.34 MB · Downloads: 1,056 · 25th Jul 2018
|2.34 MB||1,056||25th Jul 2018|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sims3pack file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
5. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Select the house icon, find the lot in the list, and tick the box next to it. Then press the Install button below the list.
6. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the lot to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
7. Run the game, and find your lot in Edit Town, in the premade lots bin.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Packswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide!