Dark Lux Curtains & Windows
Updated: 5th Sep 2020 at 1:24 PM
Hi everyone ,
I converted and modified these window and curtain from the Dark Lux Set (TS3 Supernatural). For each item I made two versions : original for short walls and another for medium walls.
- The Baron’s Cascade (290Â§/Env.2) - Buy/Decorative/Curtain - 30 swatches
- The Baron’s Cascade (medium) (290Â§/Env.2) - Buy/Decorative/Curtain - 30 swatches
- Total Transparencies Double Window (205Â§) - Build/Window - 3 swatches
- Total Transparencies Double Window (medium) (205Â§) - Build/Window - 3 swatches
5th september 2020 EDIT: windows are fixed and compatible with the latest patch (3rd september 2020)
Happy Simming ,
Curtains : 889/297
Window : 1115/566
Window (medium) : 1295/626
EA/Maxis for original meshes and textures.
TSRW, S4S, S4PE.
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Size: 18.44 MB · Downloads: 32,147 · 5th Sep 2020
|18.44 MB||32,147||5th Sep 2020|
|For a detailed look at individual files, see the Information tab.|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) to extract the file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Cut and paste the file(s) into your Mods folder
Need more information?
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Windows Vista/7/8/8.1: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR.
- If you don't have a Mods folder, just make one.
I'm a French guy, born in february 1988.
As a lot of creators, I will ask you to respect a few points.
You can recolor my items, modify the meshes, etc. But if you want to share your modifications I would like you send me a PM about that and add credits in the thread concerned. A link to the original item can be appreciated.
You can too make lots with my custom content. Again, I would like you send me a PM and add credits and links in the thread.
Of course, I don't want you redistribute my work.
You can also follow me on my tumblr : https://thejim07.tumblr.com. There is exclusive content there :).
If you appreciate my work and want to support me, you can make a donation in my ko-fi page : https://ko-fi.com/thejim07
Well I think all is said. If you have any questions, or suggestions, you can send me a PM :).
Thanks for your consideration and your support.