The Blue Bridle Inn (No CC)
Updated: 5th Nov 2018 at 8:59 PM
The Victorian home this Inn is built from originally only had three bedrooms. However, once it was decided that the house would become an Inn, the owners designed and constructed an entirely new addition for the home that would include a new large formal dining room and two additional bedrooms. The original home's kitchen was removed and replaced into the new addition, behind the dining room. The space it formally occupied became the owner's offices. The parlor room became the Inn's reception room and the living room was built into a bar lounge. Each of the five bedrooms are entirely unique in design and offer closets as well as full bathrooms. The grandest room in the Inn is the "Honeymoon Suite" perfect for couples who want a nice place to stay and have some romantic fun!
This lot can actually be run as a resort that your Sims can check into and enjoy as well as purchase and run themselves. While it does not quite have everything needed for a full five star rating, guests can check in at the reception desk, enjoy drinks and bar food in the lounge, dine in the restaurant with two buffets that can be rotated for different meal services, and enjoy the comforts of each of the five completely unique guest rooms. There is a wedding arch set up outside so your Sims can be married at the Inn as well!
There, of, course had to be a resort tower on this lot to make it function so I have placed a small beach bungalow off to the side of the home among the trees. I'm sure none of you want that ghastly thing to stay there though, so I would highly recommend using this link here: http://simsl3gacies.com/downloads/ to download the Resort Rabbithole Rugs that will allow the Inn to still function but without that hideous tower! Feel free to place them into each of the five rooms, or designate one or two rooms as VIP rooms!
I have play tested this lot and it works as it should! I hope you all enjoy this fun little lot and hope it adds a touch of elegance to your neighborhoods! Happy Simming!
Lot Size: 40x40
Lot Price (furnished): $27,8338
Lot Price (unfurnished): $11,8957
Title: The Blue Bridle Inn
Description: This cozy five bedroom inn functions as a regular resort that your Sims can check into or even own and operate themselves! (Though I'd recommend placing Rabbit Hole Rugs to get rid of the tower) Give your townies a new place to lodge at The Blue Bridle.
|High-End Loft Stuff|
|Outdoor Living Stuff|
|Town Life Stuff|
|Master Suite Stuff|
|70s, 80s and 90s Stuff|
The Blue Bridle Inn.7z
Size: 2.72 MB · Downloads: 2,375 · 14th Sep 2018
|2.72 MB||2,375||14th Sep 2018|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sims3pack file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
5. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Select the house icon, find the lot in the list, and tick the box next to it. Then press the Install button below the list.
6. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the lot to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
7. Run the game, and find your lot in Edit Town, in the premade lots bin.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Packswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide!
I never use store content or CC in any of my builds to keep them strictly to the items included in the games. However you are more than welcome to add onto any of my creations with any store or custom content you may have.
I don't mind if you post my work elsewhere if you want just as long as credit is given to me and you PM me with a link to where it has been put up