Lost Souls Library (No CC)
Where do the dead go when they want to enjoy a good book? Why, to the Lost Souls Library of course! This spooky building offers two floors of literary excitement as well as reading nooks and a study room. Your supernatural Sims can come pay a visit to search for everything from elixir recipes, to new spells, to a good old spooky murder mystery story. Thanks to some eerie forces that reside inside the building, this library is a hot spot for ghost Sims in particular.
At night, the library lights up with an array of spooky ambient lighting, casting the building in orange, purple, and green light. A fog enshrouded cemetery and creepy dead landscaping top it all off!
I hope you all enjoy this fun little library, and have fun placing it among my other Halloween lots! Happy Simming!
Lot Size: 20x20
Lot Price (furnished): $76,261
Lot Price (unfurnished): $27,044
Number of bedrooms:
Not Applicable: For Commercial Lots
Custom Content Included:
None: No Custom Content included
Fully Furnished: Lot is completely decked out in furnishings
Title: Lost Souls Library
Description: Even the dead enjoy a good book now and then, and what better place to find some than the Lost Souls Library? A terrifying treasure trove of literature, this place is often frequented by the souls of past town residences who are just dying to know how that one book ends!
Lost Souls Library.7z
Size: 2.38 MB · Downloads: 986 · 7th Oct 2018
|2.38 MB||986||7th Oct 2018|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sims3pack file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
5. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Select the house icon, find the lot in the list, and tick the box next to it. Then press the Install button below the list.
6. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the lot to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
7. Run the game, and find your lot in Edit Town, in the premade lots bin.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Packswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide!
I never use store content or CC in any of my builds to keep them strictly to the items included in the games. However you are more than welcome to add onto any of my creations with any store or custom content you may have.
I don't mind if you post my work elsewhere if you want just as long as credit is given to me and you PM me with a link to where it has been put up