Seasonal Yucca Plant
The Yucca is a hardy and drought tolerant member of the Lily family. It is native to the USA, but can be found in gardens around the world. I see a lot of them in gardens around where I live, for instance.
My Yucca carries its flower spike in Spring and Summer. In Autumn and Winter it is just the leaves, and being hardy, it does have a snowy state. My Yucca is cloned from the Easy Shade Bay Tree, but has been re-categorised as a shrub and made non- lightening strikeable. It has a "smell the flower" interaction similar to my lavender, but only available during Spring and Summer. The flower spike is a complicated structure, so it is pretty high poly. However, my mid-range computer has no problem coping with multiple yuccas on a lot.
The Yucca is fully recolourable and I have included a variegated leaf recolour with a pink flower. Both files have been compressorised.
The Yucca is available under Garden Center/Shrubs for $120.
As always, I have used photo texture, as follows:
Yucca with flower spike 3,200 vertices WARNING - HIGH POLY
Yucca no flower spike 454 vertices
YuccaLOD90 with flower 438 vertices
YuccaLOD90 no flower 362 vertices
Thanks to the makers of Simpe, Blender, Paint.Net, The Compressoriser and all the other cool tools we get to use for free.
Thanks to the writers of the tutorials, who help us to learn how to use them!
Thanks to Maxis for the game.
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Expansion pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Description: A drought tolerant member of the Lily family. Made by Aysarth.
| Yucca recolour
Size: 170.1 KB · Downloads: 1,567 · 11th Nov 2018
|170.1 KB||1,567||11th Nov 2018|
| Yucca main package
Size: 241.7 KB · Downloads: 1,740 · 11th Nov 2018
|241.7 KB||1,740||11th Nov 2018|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.