Small Lot Series: Couple With Baby Modern
Updated: 13th Jan 2019 at 3:28 PM
Check my other small lot houses out searching for 'small lot series'. I am actually playing my sims for once, and I want them to have a baby. But they couldn't afford any houses in the neighborhood suited to having a baby. So I made this humble abode. It is affordable and small, so you should be able to snug this house in to your neighborhood!
It's actually quite hard to maneuver furniture within a house to fit everything you'd want and have it still make sense. I was able to have room for something else in the main bedroom. In my game, my sims have a large bird so I have a bird tree in the home.
Island paradise (mailbox)
Store items used and not included:
Modern HDTV by Webbsta Industries
Patterns used and *now* not included (I used 3)*
-Geometric Patterns By Peacemaker
-Diamond patterns By Peacemaker
*I was recently made aware that Peacemaker's wishes are that uploaders to major sites like MTS do not include the patterns on uploads. So you have to download them yourself. It's totally worth downloading though, they make nice basic geometric patterns which should have been included in the game in my opinion.
Lot Size: 10x15
Lot Price (furnished): 31,351
Number of bedrooms:
Custom Content Included:
Build content only: only Walls, floors, terrain paint, fences, stairs, windows, doors, etc.
Fully Furnished: Lot is completely decked out in furnishings
Title: Updated Couple With Baby
Description: By simsgal2227. Check my description to see where to download a few patterns in this build. 2 bedrooms, one with a double bed and one with a crib. Enough room for a coupole with a baby.
|Into the Future|
|High-End Loft Stuff|
Updated Couple With Baby.rar
Size: 2.57 MB · Downloads: 494 · 12th Jan 2019
|2.57 MB||494||12th Jan 2019|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sims3pack file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
5. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Select the house icon, find the lot in the list, and tick the box next to it. Then press the Install button below the list.
6. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the lot to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
7. Run the game, and find your lot in Edit Town, in the premade lots bin.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Packswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide!
I use some CC on some of my lots (usually just the residential lots), but I only use a handful of it and use a few key pieces quite often, so your game won't get bogged down with tons of CC if you download my builds.
Sometimes I won't be around for a while, but if I've posted something within a few weeks, I am likely quite active. I am happy to accept modern community and residential lot requests as well at my discretion.