Grande - Maxis Match Hair
Uploaded 26th Jan 2019 at 3:02 AM
GRANDE: A maxis match hair inspired by Ariana Grande's iconic ponytail;
I've been working on this hair for quite a while. I've asked around to my Photoshop teachers for texture advice, learned curves in Maya to create the pony's "tentacles" and so on. I've applied so many new aquired skills to this hair it's actually insane. Anyways, i've been a fan of Ariana for so long and i'm so proud of her, so i decided to create an item inspired to her, and of course i made her hair. I feel like there's a big lack of maxis match actually NEW meshes, all i see is edits of EA's items, so i wanted to bring something fresh to the community.
DETAILS: More details about the hair;
This hair contains:
Photoshop: Texturing (and what a journey it was);
Sims4Studio: Package file compositing;
My friend @Jwofles: He helped me a lot, emotionally and physically, with this hair. Love you the most.
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Expansion pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
|Filename||littledica.hair.grande.package (inside littledica.hair.grande.rar)|
|Title||EF11HardPartAfro by littledica|
|Mesh name:||EF11HardPartAfro by littledica|
Size: 4.93 MB · Downloads: 47,392 · 26th Jan 2019
|4.93 MB||47,392||26th Jan 2019|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) to extract the file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Cut and paste the file(s) into your Mods folder
Need more information?
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Windows Vista/7/8/8.1: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR.
- If you don't have a Mods folder, just make one.