FreeTime Tank Pattern Skirt, with Real Feet *Added DR version 3/27/19*
Updated: 27th Mar 2019 at 10:24 PM - Added DR version.
So today I am bringing back a project that was dormant for 2 years.
Since I am using Bloom's Sexy Feet in my game, it made sense to me, that this Free Time outfit needed real sandals..over real feet, and it was possible.
Only the feet part of this mesh has been edited.
Bloom's Sexy Feet's child feet mesh was used, after some editing by me.
I built the sandal mesh using the original texture as a guide, then added it to the edited feet mesh.
This is not a Default Replacement for the cfbodytankpatternskirt that comes with Free Time Expansion Pack
however, Free Time EP is required for this to show up in your game.
If you have a Default Replacement for this outfit, you'll have to choose between keeping it, or installing this version.
It will not break anything if you decide to keep both, but because this outfit links to the Default FT one's textures...the result might be ugly.
- You will find this Outfit in Everyday, just as the original.
- This is for girls only.
- Offers the same 4 Colours as the original.
- Includes the fat morph, as well, just like the orig...
- ToolTips added.
- Compressorized/cleaned up using Wardrobe Wrangler.
- Strangely makes a sandal shoes sound.
CC hair used on the models...
Brown dress : Coolsims fhair81
Orange dress: Myos15 hair, curly recolor by Nymphy
Pink dress: Digi_Yuri-Newsea-J189+J172-FH-Primer_by-Esotheria
Purple dress: LeahLilith Soundwave
body (feet & sandals): 2044
body : 1376
BlooM, SimPE, MilkShape 3D, PaintShop Pro, The game!, MTS, and melb623 who just reminded me..I had to upload it!
No Style: None of the below styles
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Size: 191.8 KB · Downloads: 1,086 · 27th Mar 2019
|191.8 KB||1,086||27th Mar 2019|
Size: 195.1 KB · Downloads: 1,346 · 21st Feb 2019
|195.1 KB||1,346||21st Feb 2019|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.