BreakDance BoomBox Stand alone
Uploaded 1st Mar 2019 at 12:48 PM · Updated 1st Mar 2019 at 1:25 PM by Rosebine : Details
So I extracted it, and turned it into a functional stereo.
A base game stereo was cloned to create this, so no EP is required.
Works just like any stereo.
- I added a recolorable subset, so there is 2. Design for the box, and Chrome for the...chrome part
- It is now placeable on Ground/Floor, given its size...
- I added 3 Recolours
You'll find this new BoomBox in the Buy Mode tab, in Audio category for 250Â§
Yes, your Sims might still turn it on to Salsa...â™«â˜¼â–º
Educate your Sims, this is not my job.
The Polycount is the same as the original Stereo Object...but without the mat
SimPE, MilkShape 3D, PaintShop Pro, The game! MTS and Cows for the great idea.
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
|Filename||BreakDanceBoombox_By_Rosie.package (inside BreakDanceBoombox_By_Rosie.rar)|
|Title||BoomBox Stereo by BreakDance Co|
|Description||By Rosie :0)|
| Stereo And 3 Recolors
Size: 125.9 KB · Downloads: 1,559 · 1st Mar 2019
|125.9 KB||1,559||1st Mar 2019|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.