TS4 to TS2 Birth Certificate (Proof your baby is yours!!)
Updated: 26th Mar 2019 at 10:11 PM - I edited the file, I couldnot add a shadow but remove the huge one when walls are up.
The mesh was extracted with sims 4 studio and just converted to TS2.
Found in Buy Mod >Sort by Function>Decorative>Wall Hangings. (Its 0$ and called Birth Certificate) It is also found in Kids>Deco
Known Issues: it has no shadow.
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Description: A vital document that records the birth of a child. In a functional wood frame, the certificate shows the date, place and the doctor that delivered the child. An important doc to show that you're human.
* The following information shares where to find it in buy-mode, any buffs/moodlets they get from it and what it can be used for!
Birth Certificate Final Version.rar
Size: 31.4 KB · Downloads: 3,046 · 28th Mar 2019
|31.4 KB||3,046||28th Mar 2019|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
Mom of five cats and a hamster. I convert cc and maxis objects (Deco only atm) from TS4 and maybe one day make some clothes!