Testers wanted: Star Trek TNG Shuttle Type 6
Uploaded 12th May 2005 at 8:46 AM · Updated 12th May 2005 at 8:48 AM by xanathon
Here's another one for you to test: A shuttle, resembling those of the Star Trek show "The Next Generation". I guess it will be great as a decorative object for ST-themed lots, fotostories or movies.
It is based on a decorative object and not on a vehicle and such should do no harm to your carpool. I am sorry, that Sims can walk right through it, but I yet have to find a way to stop that.
The original 3DS-mesh was found on www.trekmeshes.ch and is by one guy named Joerg Gerlach, I modified it heavily in Cinema 4D, mainly reducing the polycount, now it has ca. 1200 vertices, 2000 polys.
I had some problems texturing this object in Milkshape, but will give more tries in the future, atm there are only name and number on the side "wings".
This is of course EP-ready.
Have fun! :howdy:
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Expansion pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Description: This small but sturdy vehicle is the workhorse of all Starfleets shuttles. Standard equipment on Galaxy Class Starships. Is shipped will fully loaded antimatter chamber and prealigned warpcore. Pilot not included. Mesh from www.trekmeshes.ch by Joerg Gerlach heavily modified by Xanathon about 1200 vertices, ca. 2000 triangles
* The following information shares where to find it in buy-mode, any buffs/moodlets they get from it and what it can be used for!
Size: 51.4 KB · Downloads: 8,209 · 12th May 2005
|51.4 KB||8,209||12th May 2005|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
It is allowed to create recolors but you have to link to this page if you offer the recolor to the public. Additionally you have to give me credit on your page.
You are allowed to clone and alter my objects. If you got permission and offer the derivative work to the public, you have to give me credit for the original object and link to this page.
You are allowed to include my objects in your lots if you give me credit and link to the original thread of the object(s).
You are not allowed to offer anything from this page or deriative work on paysites. If you want to, ask me, I will decide the individual case. But in general I will decline.
You are of course not allowed to post my creations or derivative work on the Exchange.