Animated - Soda Can + Flying Seagulls
Updated: 6th Nov 2021 at 4:09 PM
For the actual animation of the flying seagulls some more info and example scenes, please click this Youtube Video Link:
Bakies The Sims 4 Custom Content: Animated - Soda Can + Flying Seagulls (it's only 3:05 minutes long)
This file has been UPDATED on 06-11-2021 with the following things:
It can now be found in the Pond VFX section in build mode.
- Object's title has been updated with 'Bakie' in front of the title.
- Object's description has been updated to new format.
- Object's Thumbnail has been updated with (Animated) text adjustments.
- Object's Thumbnail has been updated with a beachy background color. This makes it more clear in the Pond VFX section that this object looks best when placed on beaches.
- Price has been changed for better placement in the Pond VFX section next to some of my other beach vfx.
Please RE-DOWNLOAD and delete the old files!
Animated - Soda Can + Flying Seagulls
I've already made two other mods with seagulls, but in those cases they were only on the ground.
As seagulls are birds and are able to fly, we needed a mod with the flying seagulls effect too of course, so here it is!
As I used a Soda Can as object with 5 additional recolors, I've added an On/Off switch, so they can also be used as decoration only. I've also made them to be placeable on deco slots, so you can place them onto side- and diner tables for example.
If you do want to have the flying seagulls, click the object and a new interaction will appear: "Flying Seagulls On"
Click it and ± 3 seagulls will spawn up in the air circling around. Don't want them anymore, simply click the object again and choose "Flying Seagulls Off".
Curious about the actual animation? Then take a look at the video linked above.
This mod is Base Game Compatible
It's a standalone object, so it won't override any other objects in game.
You can find the Soda Can + Flying Seagulls in Buy mode > Decorations > Misc OR type Soda into the search bar.
You can recognize it by my "BakieGaming" icon in the lower right corner of the thumbnail.
The cost are: 11 Simoleons.
Base Game Compatible
Tested with gameversion: 18.104.22.1680
Custom Content visible on the Thumbnail
Animated - Water Shimmering
Animated - Buoy + Waves Effects
Animated - Buoys + Whale & Dolphin effect
Animated - Seaweed + Sandpipers
Animated - Placeable Birds - Seagulls
Animated - Birdflock Spawner - Seagulls
Walkthrough Grasses - Base Game + Jungle Adventures
Unlocked + Recolored Raisable Rocks - Cliffs
Unlocked + Recolored BaseGame Rocks
I Hope you like this Animated - Soda Can + Flying Seagulls effect!
If you want to use it in screenshots or videos, be sure to give me some credit!
>> Want to share my mods? <<
Besides giving me credit and linking back to this page, I would appreciate it if you could add my video instead of (only) the thumbnail.
Thanks to the Sims 4 Studio
Thanks Adobe for making Photoshop
Description: Soda Can + Flying Seagulls This ordinary looking Soda Can, isn't that ordinary! If you click this object, an interaction will appear to spawn seagulls flying around. Perfect for adding realism to your beaches, oceans or fish restaurants. -- Made by BakieGaming -- -- Bakie on MTS & S4S -- -- For more Custom Content and Tutorials made by me, take a look at my BakieGaming Youtube Channel --
Mesh name: Bakie - Animated - Soda Can + Flying Seagulls
| Updated to appear in the Pond VFX section in buildmode • For other updates, check description page
Size: 161.5 KB · Downloads: 820 · 6th Nov 2021
|161.5 KB||820||6th Nov 2021|
Size: 163.0 KB · Downloads: 5,182 · 14th Jun 2019
|163.0 KB||5,182||14th Jun 2019|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) to extract the file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Cut and paste the file(s) into your Mods folder
Need more information?
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Windows Vista/7/8/8.1: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR.
- If you don't have a Mods folder, just make one.
The creator also recommends the following uploads:
Nice to see you're curious about what mods I made so far for The Sims 4!
As I would like to see more awesome stuff for The Sims 4 from other creators too, I make easy to follow step by step video tutorials on my BakieGaming YouTube channel. So if you would like to learn how to mod yourself too, that's the place to go! You can also find videos about all the mods I made and an Effect Player series on my channel.
If you like my mods and videos and want to give me some extra support, please take a look at my BakieGaming Patreon page.
You may share my creations, but always give me credit and link back to the original MTS description page of that mod.
You may not upload my content to any other distribution sites (i.e. sites similar to ModTheSims4) unless you acquire my explicit permission to do so.