EP07 "FinOne" Without Side Fins - New Mesh
Updated: 4th Aug 2019 at 7:27 AM
Upload contains mesh and 17 recolors (some new, some taken from the original fins)
You can find the mermaid tail in CAS --> Create Occult Sim --> Mermaid --> Swimwear --> Fins
The thumbnail is EAxis generated and looks like this (but with the little wrench/cc icon):
There's a file for females and a file for males. Both are available teen to elder.
Feel free to include the mesh with recolors, but please link back to this upload
LOD 0 - 2334
LOD 1 - 1222
LOD 2 - 1514
LOD 3 - 796
LOD 0 - 1830
LOD 1 - 954
LOD 2 - 758
LOD 3 - 564
Sims 4 Studio
Sims 4 CAS Tools
DigitalAngels for testing the tail in her game with a merman
Fantasy: Fantasy themed
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
|Filename||nintendolover13_yfTail_EP07FinThree.package (inside nintendolover13_yfTail_EP07FinThree.rar)|
|Title||EP07FinOne by nintendolover13|
|Mesh name:||EP07FinOne by nintendolover13|
|Filename||nintendolover13_ymTail_EP07FinThree.package (inside nintendolover13_ymTail_EP07FinThree.rar)|
|Title||EP07FinTwo by nintendolover13|
|Mesh name:||EP07FinTwo by nintendolover13|
| Updated 7/27/19 (Fixed Tags) - Female Only
Size: 3.21 MB · Downloads: 4,136 · 27th Jul 2019
|3.21 MB||4,136||27th Jul 2019|
| Male Only
Size: 2.96 MB · Downloads: 1,641 · 21st Jul 2019
|2.96 MB||1,641||21st Jul 2019|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) to extract the file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Cut and paste the file(s) into your Mods folder
Need more information?
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Windows Vista/7/8/8.1: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR.
- If you don't have a Mods folder, just make one.