The Titan Arum from The sims 2 M&G
Updated: 30th Jun 2019 at 10:33 PM
First I must apologize for I am not a man of words.
So, I've been downloading a lot of things on modthesims since... Well I don't exactly remember.
Long story short, I've been tinkering with stuff for my personal use and I thought that I owed this community a little thing as kind of a payback, for all these years.
Have you ever witnessed the grandiosity of the Titan Arum? It's lovely and soft smell of rotten flesh?
Well me neither.
Anyways, here you can enjoy the beauty of this plant, without it's dreadful smell, in you living room or anywhere you want actually.
Also I added pot recolors because some people might not be huge fans of blank terracota, and why not anyway.
You can find the object in the Decorations/Plants section. It costs 250Â§.
Please enjoy, and let me know of any issues.
Victor_tor for calling TheJim07 to help me.
TheJim07 for helping me fixing some issues
EA for the mesh and texture
orangemittens at Sims4Studio for her wonderful tutorial
The Titan Arum for existing (he tries his best ok)
Description: Most flowers are small and dinky and don't smell like rotting meat. What use are they? Take a gander at the grandiose Titan Arum, a plant that can grow up to almost 9 feet and smells kind of like corpses. And kind of like…victory.
* The following information shares where to find it in buy-mode, any buffs/moodlets they get from it and what it can be used for!
Mesh name: The Titan Arum
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
The Titan Arum from the Sims 2 M&G.rar
Size: 364.9 KB · Downloads: 1,703 · 1st Jul 2019
|364.9 KB||1,703||1st Jul 2019|
|For a detailed look at individual files, see the Information tab.|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) to extract the file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Cut and paste the file(s) into your Mods folder
Need more information?
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Windows Vista/7/8/8.1: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR.
- If you don't have a Mods folder, just make one.
None, this is Sims 4 base game compatible!
Not Applicable: None of the above