Portraits of Queen Victoria's Family
Updated: 2nd Jul 2019 at 7:00 PM
This is a custom mesh made from a Maxis object already in the game, so it is both Maxis match and base game compatible. You can find it in the Paintings and Posters section of the catalog for 2195 Simoleans.
I used blender to edit the Maxis mesh and Sims 4 Studio to put it into the game. The tutorial section of their website helped A LOT with changing the size of the frame, I highly recommend it for beginners.
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Description: Queen Victoria, once the longest reigning monarch in Britain's history, is famous for having nine children. Her marriage to Prince Albert of Saxe-Coburg and Gotha is widely considered to be one of the most successful royal marriages of all time. Her children married into various royal families throughout Europe, earning her the nickname the "grandmother of Europe." These are portraits of her with her children. Paintings credit: First - Victoria, Albert, and five of their children by Franz Xaver Winterhalter Second - Wedding of Victoria, Princess Royal and German Emporer Frederick III Third - Victoria with Prince Albert by Franz Xaver Winterhalter Fourth - Victoria and Princess Beatrice by George Koberwein Fifth - Victoria, Princess Beatrice, and Princess Helena knitting blankets for Royal Victoria Hospital by Alexander Melville Mesh created with blender. Object recolored and made for Sims 4 with Sims 4 Studio.
* The following information shares where to find it in buy-mode, any buffs/moodlets they get from it and what it can be used for!
Mesh name: Portraits of Queen Victoria's Family
Portraits of Queen Victoria's Family.zip
Size: 215.5 KB · Downloads: 2,317 · 2nd Jul 2019
|215.5 KB||2,317||2nd Jul 2019|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) to extract the file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Cut and paste the file(s) into your Mods folder
Need more information?
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Windows Vista/7/8/8.1: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR.
- If you don't have a Mods folder, just make one.