BASE GAME W/ CC: Chateau LeBlanc - French Castle
Updated: 3rd Jul 2019 at 2:18 AM - Forgot to include link for custom curtains. Fixed now, curtains linked.
File must be extracted and placed into Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Tray Folder
Please send thanks to the custom content creators: Felixandresims, TheJim07, Pralinesims, Peacemaker_ic
I tried to avoid using too much custom content, but because it is a base game build there are not a whole lot of options for a piece that is meant to be very large, unique, and extravagant. Listed below are the custom content pieces needed for the build to appear as intended.
2000 follower gift (download all files): *Click*
Schwerin Kuppel Statue: *Click*
XVIIth century rug: *Click*
A Show of Force from TS3: *Click*
Paris Sculptures from TS3 WA: *Click*
Statue of an Unknown Seamstress from TS3: *Click*
Lit de Parade - Two versions:*Click*
Delicious Slumber Bed XV from TS3: *Click*
Storybook Living & Dining Room: *Click*
Rectangular Classic Rugs: *Click*
Carved and Gilded Beech Seat: *Click*
Pedro Estate Door II - Medium Height: *Click*
Rococo Objects from TS3: *Click*
Distinguished Bookcase from TS3: *Click*
Grand Century Curtains: *Click*
Splendid Panelling: *Click*
Herringbone Floorboards: *Click*
ERZ Marble Tiles: *Click*
Stone Wall 11: *Click*
Last but not least, please enjoy!
Lot Size: 50x50
Lot Price (furnished): 912,675
Number of bedrooms:
5 or more
Custom Content Included:
Build and Buy Mode Content: Furniture, decorations, etc.
Starter Furnishings: Lot is furnished similar to how one would expect a real life furnished house or apartment to be
|Filename||0x00000002!0x024d0996e59706b3.trayitem (inside ChateauLeBlanc.zip)|
|Description||Modern meets traditional in this three-story home with extensive landscaping.|
|Size||50w x 50h|
|Games used||Sims 4 (Base Game)|
Size: 283.6 KB · Downloads: 5,953 · 2nd Jul 2019
|283.6 KB||5,953||2nd Jul 2019|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) to extract the .bpi .trayitem and .blueprint file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Place in Tray Folder: Cut and paste all files into your Tray folder:
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Tray\
- Windows Vista/7/8/8.1: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Tray\
About Me / TOU
TOU: You may reupload my creations and do anything you wish with them. However, if you reupload, please credit me and link back.