Portraits of Queen Victoria - Set I
There are nine swatches of this item, and it is a new mesh that is base game compatible. It can be found in the Paintings and Posters area of the catalog for 495 Simoleans.
The credits for the artists are within the catalog description, but I will list them here:
First portrait - the Princess (as she was then) in 1830 by Richard Westall
Second portrait -Victoria receives news of her accession by Henry Tanworth Wells
Third portrait - Victoria 1839 by Sir Edwin Landseer
Fourth portrait - Victoria in 1840 by John Partridge
Fifth portrait - Victoria in 1842 by Franz Xaver Winterhalter
Sixth portrait - Victoria on horseback in 1845 by Sir Francis Grant
Seventh portrait - Victoria in 1845 by Franz Xaver Winterhalter
Eighth portrait - Victoria on horseback in 1856 by Edouard Boutibonne
Ninth portrait - Victoria in 1856 by Franz Xaver Winterhalter
Thanks to Blender and Sims 4 Studio for making it possible to create these paintings!
Sims 4 Studio
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Portraits of Queen Victoria Set I.zip
Size: 1.10 MB · Downloads: 3,274 · 2nd Jul 2019
|1.10 MB||3,274||2nd Jul 2019|
|For a detailed look at individual files, see the Information tab.|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) to extract the file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Cut and paste the file(s) into your Mods folder
Need more information?
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Windows Vista/7/8/8.1: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR.
- If you don't have a Mods folder, just make one.