Game of Thrones Jaime Lannister Armour Texture
Uploaded 8th Jul 2019 at 11:29 PM · Updated 16th Jul 2019 at 7:34 PM by HIM666 : Updated post as requested.
Another item to share with you :-)
This is a recolour of the Get Together Medieval Armour. I didn't like the shine on this one so i took it off. Perfect for your Lannister family or their guards. I've also done a few colours of this.
Feel free to share it with your creations and modify/recolour, please just give me credit with a link back here.
You can find this in the Full body outfit everyday category, formal category, athletic category, party category and cold weather category. Can be worn by teen, young adult, adult and elder male and female sims. It has a custom thumbnail the same as my first picture.
More Westeros inspired creations coming soon! I plan to do many more, there's just so many awesome characters and clothing. I will soon also be doing a silver and gold version of this with the shine.
Age: Teen Young Adult Adult Elder
Clothing Type: Everyday Formal Athletic Outerwear Party Wear
Clothing Style: Historial Fantasy
Other Type: Not Applicable
Maxis Flags: Not Applicable
Outfit Type: Full Outfit
|Filename||KellyMarie69GOTLannisterArmor.package (inside KellyMarie69GOTLannisterArmor.rar)|
|Title||EP02ArmorSuit by KellyMarie69|
|Mesh name:||EP02ArmorSuit by KellyMarie69|
Size: 2.14 MB · Downloads: 7,848 · 8th Jul 2019
|2.14 MB||7,848||8th Jul 2019|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) to extract the file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Cut and paste the file(s) into your Mods folder
Need more information?
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Windows Vista/7/8/8.1: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR.
- If you don't have a Mods folder, just make one.
The creator also recommends the following uploads: