MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

More Helpful Salespeople

by Nopke Posted 16th Jul 2019 at 7:50 PM - Updated 3rd Sep 2020 at 7:54 AM by Nopke : links
173 Thanks  Thanks     34 Favourited
In business, there are two types of interactions with customers that salespeople can perform: persuade to buy (Sales.../Basic Sell, /Offer At, /Hard Sell, /Dazzle) and help to find a product (Sales.../May I Help You?). Originally, salespeople first try to find the buying Sims to perform the persuade interaction. If they can't find such Sims, they will be looking for confused Sims who need help. Such a behavior leads to confused Sims often being ignored.

This mod changes salespeople's priorities. The nicer salesperon is, the bigger willingness to help they have. A salesperson having 0 niceness points has 10% chance to choose a customer needing help, and 90% to choose a buying customer. Every niceness point increases the chance to choose confused customers by 10 percent points. That means, for a salesperson having 9 or more niceness points, a customer who needs help will be always their first choice. In case there are no customers who need help, salespeople look for buying Sims instead.

Help Shoppers First (both Basic Sell Only and Full Sales Options) by SimWardrobe conflicts with this mod and they cannot be used together.
This mod can also conflict with other mods that change the way salespeople work. It does not conflict with Basic Sell Only by Cyjon though.

Overriden resource
Resource nameType nameTypeGroupInstanceInstance (high)
CT - EP3 - Do NPC JobBehaviour Function0x424841560x7F4A60B20x000010300x00000000
Creators of SimPe

Download files

Filename Size Downloads Date

Size: 676 Bytes · Downloads: 2,703 · 16th Jul 2019
676 Bytes 2,703 16th Jul 2019

Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents

Need help with downloading or installing content? Click here!
5 Comments / Replies (Who?)

Expansion/Stuff packs required:
Sims 2 Open for Business

5 Comments / replies (Who?)



Type: Global Mods

Tags: #sales, #salesman, #salesmen, #saleswoman, #saleswomen, #seller, #sellers, #sell, #selling, #help