Collection "Fashion 50's"
These dresses were created according to the sketches of fashion magazines of the 50s - Buroda and Vogue.
If your sim women love to dress in this style or go to a 50s party, these dresses will be the best choice!
- All costumes use a mesh - AdeLana_AF_mesh003
- The collection of clothes is in the category of everyday and formal (black, red, green)
- These are for adults, young adults
Textures and images Credits:
I used elements from these photos to create textures
1. To create a texture of red - site shopozz.ru (photo )
2. To create a texture of black - site shopozz.ru (photo )
3. To create a texture of green - site копейск.бигсклад.рф (photo )
4. Pink and blue - site shopozz.ru (photo )
mesh dress - 3430
Adobe Photoshop CS6,
No Style: None of the below styles
Historial: Historically accurate
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Size: 1.04 MB · Downloads: 6,674 · 13th Sep 2019
|1.04 MB||6,674||13th Sep 2019|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
About Sims, lots, meshes, rekolors, walls and floors
You can use them as you like. But:
- Do not give as your own works
- Do not use for downloads and presentation of your work on paid sites
- If possible indicate author
Friends, I am from Russia. English is not my native language. Advance I am sorry for the delays and errors in replies.