Realm of Magic Familiar Orb Light (OTG!)
Updated: 3rd Aug 2022 at 8:26 PM - OTG update
Update 25/01/2021: made functional Off-The-Grid
This is not a replacer, it will add a new object.
I've cloned a table lamp, and replaced the meshes and textures with the variants of the familiar orbs added with Realm of Magic.
I tried converting the orbs themselves but I had an easier time doing it this way
You can find them here: Lighting > Table Lamps OR Lighting > Outdoor Lights
They cost §150
High LOD: 450
Medium LOD: 314
Low LOD: 202
High Shadow LOD: 448
Medium Shadow LOD: 312
Low Shadow LOD: 200
Sims 4 studio
• 25/01/2021 - Made functional Off-The-Grid
• 21/12/2019 - Added missing swatch, snub-nosed leaf bat
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Description: Magical Familar Orb Table Lamp By Teknikah MTS
* The following information shares where to find it in buy-mode, any buffs/moodlets they get from it and what it can be used for!
Mesh name: Familiar Orb Light
RoM - Familar Orb Light 25.01.2021.zip
| OTG Update
Size: 565.9 KB · Downloads: 7,821 · 25th Jan 2021
|565.9 KB||7,821||25th Jan 2021|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) to extract the file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Cut and paste the file(s) into your Mods folder
Need more information?
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Windows Vista/7/8/8.1: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR.
- If you don't have a Mods folder, just make one.
About me/my creations/permissions
Another way you can support me is by downloading my creations from Nexus Mods. I can earn donation points for each unique download on my items.
Other places you can find my creations:
- Nexus Mods (Username: charlyxx)
- Sims 4 Studio (Username: Teknikah)
- The Sims Resource (Username: Teknikah) (I have requested deletion of all of my creations from here)
All of my creations will be uploaded here on MTS, other sites listed previously might not have all of them and may not be kept updated.
You MAY NOT upload/share my creations to any paid sites or anything of the sort (ad.fly, paid mods, etc)
Using and sharing my creations:
- You can use, and share a link to any of my creations anywhere you like, just as long as you don't try and pass it off as your own, or if it will cost/earn money (as mentioned above)
- You MAY NOT upload/re-upload my creations anywhere, unless it is a translation file.
- Credits: If you include my creations in your lots/sims/etc credits are not required, but are always appreciated. If you upload a translation, please do credit.
Recolouring and altering my creations:
- If you want something altered/recoloured you can leave a comment and suggest your idea, I will try to honour all of these requests. I apologise in advance if I somehow miss a request and don't see it. If you request something and it's been a while since you posted with no reply, don't worry about asking again :) (I will accept private messages)
- Feel free to recolour and alter anything I share, but please credit and link to the original item if you do this.
Translating my creations:
- Feel free to translate any of my creations. Could I please ask that you send the translation file to me? Just so I can upload it to the original page and keep everything together. If you do not wish to send it to me, that's okay, just please send me links/etc so I can credit you properly and direct users to the translation file.
- If you could also provide some information in the target language please? Just so I can provide a correct translation on the page explaining what translation it is, who translated it, and what the user needs to do/etc. Example: "French Translation by TRANSLATOR, requires original file."