Long Life Award Mod
Updated: 17th Sep 2019 at 5:03 AM
- Drinking/eating from the Elixir/Kibble of Life awards sims only 1 day per drink. If you fail at the Elixir, your sim loses 1 day.
- Wishing for Long Life from the genie awards 10 days, instead of 4.
- This mod does not change the number of days given by drinking from the Cowplant, but I have included the BCON that controls that, so that you can easily modify it.
Tuning: You will most likely want to tune this mod, here is how to do it:
- If you want to tune the Elixir, then click on the resource Tuning (0x7F8E06DB/0x00001001), then click on the line Success - Age Days Left Inc, and change the dec number to however many days you want the game to award your sim. Then, then click on the line Failure - Age Days Left Dec, and change the dec number to however many days you want the game to take away from your sim when your sim fails.
- If you want to tune the Kibble, then click on the resource Tuning (0x7F42FBF3/0x00001001), then click on the line Bonus Days, and change the dec number to however many days you want the game to award your pet. Pets can't fail.
- If you want to tune the Cowplant, then click on the resource Tuning General, then click on the line Milk - Days Added to Life, and change the dec number to however many days you want the game to award your sim for drinking from the Cowplant.
- If you want to tune the Genie wish Long Life, then click on the resource Wish Tuning, then click on the first line which has no label, and change the dec number to however many days you want the game to award your sim for wishing for Long Life.
You need the latest version of or to get this mod.
- Tuning - General/0x7F9FDDF5/0x00001003
- Wish Tuning/0x7F9AF959/0x00001000
- Sub - Start Pet Effects/0x7F42FBF3/0x00001004
Object Mods: Object Interaction Mods (things that change how sims interact with objects or their environment, like "Multi-owner door" or "sunbathe anywhere")
Global Mods: Mods that change the way the game works without requiring any user intervention.
Size: 409 Bytes · Downloads: 1,431 · 17th Sep 2019
|409 Bytes||1,431||17th Sep 2019|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
You can now support me on my ko-fi page if you like my mods.
My Policy: You can modify my mods or make alternative versions of my mods, and release them on any non-pay website you like. Keep in mind that I tend to update my mods quite often. If you make a mod that depends on one of my mods, and if I update that mod, you may need to update your own mod, too. You can keep track of my updates by subscribing to the mod in question, then ModTheSims will notify you when a new update is available.