I have a new hair mesh for your male Sims. It's not perfect but works for me especially from a certain distance.
I created it combining and editing two Maxis hair meshes, I used the Ponytail from the base game for male Sims and some parts from Shorttuckin' for female Sims from the base game again.
The textures are a little bit crunchy and not perfect and the mesh clipps a little bit throughout the animation but not very noticable.
Since this has been a more challenging creation from me, who by the way is far away from being an experienced mesher, I wanted to share it.
Retextures and mesh edits or fixes are always welcomed from my side, so feel free to get crazy with the stuff I upload. If you have any suggestions I'm excited to see what I can do because I'm open to challenges.
This time I also included a picture that shows the hairstyle from a distance which doesn't look too bad. But you can also feel free to share tipps and tricks or criticism that I can try to incorporate or improve.
That's it for this time.
Happy Simming as always
Milkshape Bloom and Hysterical Paroxysm
for the tutorials how to add groups to an existing mesh
Tags: #maxis match
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Size: 2.46 MB · Downloads: 4,839 · 19th Dec 2019
|2.46 MB||4,839||19th Dec 2019|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.