Holidays 2019 Festive Poinsettia
Updated: 31st Dec 2019 at 10:52 AM
Happy holidays everyone! I know i'm a bit late but i've been busy with my next big project, which by the way I think you're all going to love! It's just taking a little more than anticipated, hope it's not a problem! Anyway, for my last upload of the year, here's my little festive poinsettia! It can be slotted on surfaces, it's in Decorations > Plants and you can also look it up by typing either Festive Poinsettia or Littledica in the game searchbox!
It costs 90?, it has 16 swatches which are a combination of all the vase and flower colors. The flower texture is by EA, from The Sims 2. The Vase texture was made by me in Photoshop. All the swatches are correctly color tagged.
The textures are 256x256. There's 1 Normal Map, 1 Specular map and 16 Diffuse maps.
LOD0 (High): 652
LOD1 (Medium): 298
LOD2 (Low): 216
Blender, Photoshop, The Sims 2;
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
|Filename||littledica.holidays2019.festivepoinsettia.package (inside littledica.holidays2019.festivepoinsettia.rar)|
|Title||Festive Poinsettia| Littledica|
|Description||It's the merriest plant of them all!|
|Mesh name:||Festive Poinsettia| Littledica|
|Games used||Sims 4 (Base Game)|
Size: 543.7 KB · Downloads: 6,612 · 31st Dec 2019
|543.7 KB||6,612||31st Dec 2019|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) to extract the file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Cut and paste the file(s) into your Mods folder
Need more information?
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Windows Vista/7/8/8.1: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR.
- If you don't have a Mods folder, just make one.