stand-alone ROBOT ARM accessory
Uploaded 15th Jan 2020 at 4:50 PM · Updated 29th Mar 2020 at 5:51 PM by horresco
You always wanted the EA robot arm from the university pack to be a seperate accessory to combine with any shirt you want? No? Well too bad because now I've made this!
The arm is in the "rings" category and will not replace the actual robot arm shirt in the game. Also I'm pretty sure this won't help you with any robotics work... but it looks neat! It took me ages to modify this mesh to get as little clipping as possible and I really struggled with the UV map aswell. It works with most tight shirts but there's occasional texture problems or clipping which I couldn't prevent.
Please feel free to take this stuff and modify it yourself or add recolors or whatever, I'm completly fine with that!
LOD 0 2016
LOD 1 1612
LOD 2 1127
LOD 3 918
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
|Filename||EA robot arm.package (inside EA robot arm.zip)|
|Title||RingLeftBand by Horresco|
|Mesh name:||RingLeftBand by Horresco|
EA robot arm.zip
| robot arm accessory
Size: 747.3 KB · Downloads: 15,161 · 29th Mar 2020
|747.3 KB||15,161||29th Mar 2020|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) to extract the file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Cut and paste the file(s) into your Mods folder
Need more information?
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Windows Vista/7/8/8.1: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR.
- If you don't have a Mods folder, just make one.