Riverview water treatment unit (14.06.20 UPD)
Uploaded 7th Apr 2020 at 1:53 PM · Updated 14th Jun 2020 at 7:02 PM by Victor_tor : UPD
Even with green water, sims still find this ponds attractive and like to swim in there. Let's hope they will not caught any desease from this water. (Perfect to place it on Riverview Industrial Drive, 107 between abandoned house and Science Institute rabbit holes)
This lot is sharing features of Riverview swim club. I just made it little bit more spicy when added a small bar, grill with picnic table and some diving boards that camouflaged to bridge of clarifier (that are fully functional). Your sims can meet here sims with Athletic trait and rent this place for spending cheap parties.
Have used some CC for this buildings I recommend you but they are optionally to install
I used just "No fishing" sign here from all CC that comes with TS3 Store Riverview .
General tips to place and use the lot:
- Extract zip. file to your C:\Users\...\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Library folder
- For Riverview all is simple - choose it from your library in game and place it on Industrial Drive, 107.
- 24x24 lot size makes it suitable for place on plain 25x25 surface at any other neigborhood.
- All items are accessible. Was playtested with game version: 1.69.43.024017
- 9.04.20: I reuploaded the file with bridge railings to keep your sims in safety by way to diving boards LoL
- 14.06.20: Wall speakers were set with classic music by default. I decided to reupload file with indie wall speakers music.
Cheers! Vic ^_^
Lot Size: 24x24
Lot Price (furnished): 60.768
Lot Price (unfurnished): 50.897
Maccorade's project (look for it in related downloads)
Title: Riverview water treatment unit
Description: Even with green water, sims still find this ponds attractive and like to swim in there. Let's hope they will not caught any desease from this water. (Perfect to place it on Riverview Industrial Drive, 107 between Abandoned House and Science Institute rabbit holes)
Riverview water treatment unit.rar
Size: 1,003.2 KB · Downloads: 430 · 14th Jun 2020
|1,003.2 KB||430||14th Jun 2020|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sims3pack file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
5. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Select the house icon, find the lot in the list, and tick the box next to it. Then press the Install button below the list.
6. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the lot to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
7. Run the game, and find your lot in Edit Town, in the premade lots bin.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Packswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide!
About all in brief
Everything I am creating for group projects, other brands and labels that different from mine is respecting theirs policy and guidelines.
Other stuff that don't need custom meshes, that made by myself from scratch, all buildings and stuff I share here and brought from exchange is having very simple policy:
DO WHATEVER U WANT WITH MY CREATIONS.
Feel free to use&share my textures, attach my meshes to recolours, rebuild houses etc. until you don't make it for profit.
For Blogspot, TSR, Prosims creations all the same.
Still any questions?
Leave me alone.