MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...
Riverview water treatment unit (14.06.20 UPD)
by Victor_tor Posted 7th Apr 2020 at 2:53 PM - Updated 14th Jun 2020 at 8:02 PM by Victor_tor : UPD
44 Thanks Thanks 8 Favourited
Even with green water, sims still find this ponds attractive and like to swim in there. Let's hope they will not caught any desease from this water. (Perfect to place it on Riverview Industrial Drive, 107 between abandoned house and Science Institute rabbit holes)
This lot is sharing features of Riverview swim club. I just made it little bit more spicy when added a small bar, grill with picnic table and some diving boards that camouflaged to bridge of clarifier (that are fully functional). Your sims can meet here sims with Athletic trait and rent this place for spending cheap parties.
Have used some CC for this buildings I recommend you but they are optionally to install
I used just "No fishing" sign here from all CC that comes with TS3 Store Riverview .
General tips to place and use the lot:
- Extract zip. file to your C:\Users\...\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Library folder
- For Riverview all is simple - choose it from your library in game and place it on Industrial Drive, 107.
- 24x24 lot size makes it suitable for place on plain 25x25 surface at any other neigborhood.
- All items are accessible. Was playtested with game version: 1.69.43.024017
- 9.04.20: I reuploaded the file with bridge railings to keep your sims in safety by way to diving boards LoL
- 14.06.20: Wall speakers were set with classic music by default. I decided to reupload file with indie wall speakers music.
Cheers! Vic ^_^
Lot Size: 24x24
Lot Price (furnished): 60.768
Lot Price (unfurnished): 50.897
Maccorade's project (look for it in related downloads)
Riverview water treatment unit.rar
Size: 1,003.2 KB · Downloads: 329 · 14th Jun 2020
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents