testers wanted: baby transat
Updated: 16th Nov 2008 at 1:20 AM by Canoodle
Made using and MTS2 tool
Clone and recolor as you like, just give credit.
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Description: The Kinder Kontainer may not look like much, but it definitely does NOT look like a security fence. Instead, its designers would have it viewed as a blank canvas where the impressionable and eager mind of your child can expand and flourish without being inundated with the stereotypical images and ideals of "corporate childhood." This cubicle features solid steel crossbeams and triple welds for ensured security and stability, yet its plush cushioning is the ideal landing spot for post-lunch naps.
* The following information shares where to find it in buy-mode, any buffs/moodlets they get from it and what it can be used for!
Size: 142.9 KB · Downloads: 20,136 · 19th May 2005
|142.9 KB||20,136||19th May 2005|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.