"Medieval III" Fair Maiden Dress
Updated: 14th May 2020 at 6:40 AM
This is a repainting of the mesh by Dea Ex Machina (mesh found on medievalsims ).
Mesh included to the archive.
- there are four recolor
- all dresses are in the everyday and formal category
- these are for adults
- The mesh has a pregnant and fat morph (but a thick one does not change the body)
mesh - 3828
Adobe Photoshop CS6,
No Style: None of the below styles
Historial: Historically accurate
AdeLana_Medieval 3 _Fair Maiden Dress.rar
Size: 1.77 MB · Downloads: 2,558 · 12th May 2020
|1.77 MB||2,558||12th May 2020|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
Meshes neededThis download requires one or more meshes to work properly. Please check the Description tab for information about the meshes needed, then download them below:
|MTS cannot guarantee any off-site links will be available|
|medievalsims.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=225&t=8615 (non-MTS link)|
About Sims, lots, meshes, rekolors, walls and floors
You can use them as you like. But:
- Do not give as your own works
- Do not use for downloads and presentation of your work on paid sites
- If possible indicate author
Friends, I am from Russia. English is not my native language. Advance I am sorry for the delays and errors in replies.