Faster, Higher, Stronger - Sportswear Elder Male (+Adult Male)[Update - 01June2020]
Updated: 1st Jun 2020 at 8:10 AM
- All costumes use the net - AdeLana_EM_mesh001
- A collection is clothing category Sports
- This is for elder male - AdeLana_Faster, Higher, Stronger.zip
Since some people asked me about it, I made a classification of clothes - Elder + Adults (Sports) , and added a separate archive - AdeLana_EM&AM-Faster, Higher, Stronger.zip
(Download only one option - in the game, each mesh belongs to the category Elder, Adult, Student - so these are the same texture and mesh packages, only with the modified in age and catalog categories)
Some people wrote that they could not unpack my .rar archive (it gave an error), this is most likely due to the fact that I have a newer version of archiver. Therefore, I added the archive 7zip , (this is a free program for unpacking archives)
All textures taken from Wildberries -
to create a texture here
mesh - 1874
Adobe Photoshop CS6,
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
AdeLana_EM&AM-Faster, Higher, Stronger.zip
Size: 880.0 KB · Downloads: 2,890 · 1st Jun 2020
|880.0 KB||2,890||1st Jun 2020|
AdeLana_Faster, Higher, Stronger.7z
Size: 802.8 KB · Downloads: 1,437 · 23rd May 2020
|802.8 KB||1,437||23rd May 2020|
AdeLana_Faster, Higher, Stronger.rar
Size: 874.4 KB · Downloads: 1,820 · 12th May 2020
|874.4 KB||1,820||12th May 2020|
|For a detailed look at individual files, see the Information tab.|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
About Sims, lots, meshes, rekolors, walls and floors
You can use them as you like. But:
- Do not give as your own works
- Do not use for downloads and presentation of your work on paid sites
- If possible indicate author
Friends, I am from Russia. English is not my native language. Advance I am sorry for the delays and errors in replies.