my picture collection #1
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...
Uploaded 23rd May 2020 at 8:53 AM · Updated 28th May 2020 at 8:47 PM by *Engelchen*
Included are 9 different pictures that I have drawn myself. (artist name: Sue766 )
You can find the wall hanging in the buy mode catalog in the decorations tab under paintings and posters. It is titled: My Pictures and sells for $315,-
The painting in portrait are a recolor of the painting: Superasymmetrie
Sims 4 Studio
[EA ID: Sue766]
This is a Maxis Recolour which means that it is a recolour of an item that already exists in your game. Please check the Expansion pack requirements to see which game pack it recolours.
|Filename||My Pictures_1.package (inside My Pictures_1.rar)|
|Games used||Sims 4 (Base Game)|
Expansion Packs Needed
Size: 712.7 KB · Downloads: 623 · 23rd May 2020
|712.7 KB||623||23rd May 2020|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
Basic Download and Install Instructions:
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) to extract the file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Cut and paste the file(s) into your Mods folder
Need more information?
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Windows Vista/7/8/8.1: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR.
- If you don't have a Mods folder, just make one.
Also Thanked - Users who thanked this download also thanked: