The Old Church Apartments CC FREE!
Updated: 25th May 2020 at 11:27 PM by Melancholyippie
I've always liked buildings that were repurposed instead of being left abandoned, and this build fits the bill. There are four apartments total. Two of the apartments have 2 bedrooms, and the other two apartments have 3 bedrooms. There is also a cookout area, pool, and playground included. I use this lot in Belladonna Cove by the hill between the upper class and the lower class part of town. A duplicate of the lot has been play tested and I have not noticed any issues.
Lot size: 3x4
Rent: 1,908 to 2,401
Lot Price (furnished): 198,002
All the apartments have the same basic furnishings within.
Number of bedrooms:
Custom Content Included:
None: No Custom Content included
Starter Furnishings: Lot is furnished similar to how one would expect a real life furnished house or apartment to be
|Filename||lotSegmentForUpload.sims (inside The Old Church Apartments.Sims2Pack)|
|File type||Apartment Base|
|Title||The Old Church Apartments|
Base Price: 6800|
Sellable Price: 121375
Keepable Price: 28679
Architecture Price: 51436
Furnished Price: 198002
|Size||4w x 3h|
|Open for Business|
|Kitchen & Bath|
|Mansion and Garden|
The Old Church Apartments.zip
Size: 1.22 MB · Downloads: 361 · 25th May 2020
|1.22 MB||361||25th May 2020|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Install: Double-click on the .sims2pack file to install its contents to your game. The files will automatically be installed to the proper location(s).
- You may want to use the Sims2Pack Clean Installer Official Site. instead of the game's installer, which will let you install sims and pets which may otherwise give errors about needing expansion packs. It also lets you choose what included content to install. Do NOT use to get around this error with lots and houses as that can cause your game to crash when attempting to use that lot. Get here: